SEASON BY SEASON in Canada, the walls, roof, and floors of homes battle to isolate the inside-climate from the ever changing and severe outside-climate. Interior air and vapour tightness in the house is imperative to protect the long-term structural integrity of your home. That same envelope needs to breath outwards to dry, all while insulating you from the extreme temperatures, wind, and driven rain.
Our A-Plex Systems completely answer that demand with vast improvements over SIPs.
A-Plex main improvements over classic SIPs:
- Quality - ALL thermal bridging eliminated / Puncture free vapour and air barrier / Total envelope features
- Faster - Trades such as electrical and plumbing are free of the vapour barrier concerns.
- Install Cost - Less than half the cost of SIP installs.
- Value - More insulation and features for less cost
- Size - Larger sizes up to 32' long and 10' high in one tight assembly.
- Heat loss from thermal-bridging structure
- Air leakage,
- Moisture and condensation
From foundation to top of roof, ALL zones and transitions of A-Plex components are also lap sealed to improve structural fastening and sealing to secure your inside environment. All of that, with a low site-labour factor.